makan makan

assalamualaikum , hyehye and hola hola :)

how are you today ? how's your day ? everything okayy ?
today is saturday , rite ? tasya and nurin invite me to come their house for makan-2 .
so , i went to tasya's house with my sys . my sys share many story at tasya's sister , tasya and also myself .
around about 3 p.m , i went to nurin's house . yeahh , her mom makes cupcake . 
so delicious . easy to said , foods at their house so delicious .trust me :)
#conclusion : i'm full . thanks guys for invite me :') 

yesterday ? friday rite ? okayy then . holiday . hari malaysia :)
so , i invited my friends , my sys's friends and also my bro's friends come to my house .
for makan-2 . and also celebrated my sys's birthday .
today , i rajin cooking , HAHA . i buad bihun goreng .
tk thu whether sedap or tak . maklum lah , hazim and the geng nak dtg , hikhok .
fyi , my kakak sayang , eqa achik and her friend also come to my house .
menu at my house : nasi empit , rendang and kuah kacang , bihun goreng , mee jawa, cake :)
sedap kan ? kan ? HAHA :D rugi sape yg tk dtg .
fyi , aina'a dtg umah i . wahh . betapa rndunye . i got hug from her :')
tasya , myra and nurin balek dlm kul 7 lbih kut . lepak at my house . hihi .
melepaskn rndu ohh >.< and i got hug from nurin :')
wahh . miss , miss and miss them . hey my friend , you got duit raya eh ? wahh :O besst nya :D
you should said thanks at my mom . not me :D 
#conclusion : thanks guys coz dtg umah i yg agak jauh , hikhik .

that's all , byebye :)



Thank You for reading :*

2 comments: