terapi stress

assalamualaikum for muslim and hello to non muslim :)

SAT , 8/10/2011
my sys and i planned went to kl today by train. tggu dkat train about around 11 lbih a.m. whoa :O rmai org maa. naek je train, rmai org. okay fine. my sys and i dh biase lh brdiri. ada 2 boys near us. they like 'usha' my sys. whatever, asalkn tk mencurigakn. first destination, times square. from kl sentral jln and naek monarail to imbi. okay also rmai org jugak. brdiri jugak -.- smpai je times square, carik toilet ;D then, started shopping. whoa :O so i hold many bags. fyi, time square sold clothes with a cheap price. RM 10 until RM 25 , something like that. so cheap rite? and fashion up-to-date. not old fashion. my sys yg baik hati nie bought clothes, selipar and watch for me. thanks a lot sys :*  aww . likelikelike. i saw many 'budak' yg secondary school lh kan hang out with his/her gf/bf. and they looked from family yg rich lh kut. and one more destination, sg wang. whoa :O also so many people. about aroud 3 p.m , we're had lunch at mc donalds. nyum nyum. my stomach so full :O so, lepaking at mcd agak lama. okay then. i saw many 'budak' like i saw at times square. they're so sexy :O
you know what, ada sorg girl nie pakai tudung, but brpegang tgn and plus peluk with her bf. #astaghfirullah. bfore going back home, my sys belanja ice cream kt kl sentral. after that, going back home happily. thanks a lot sys :>

that's all from me .byebye guys :) thanks for reading .

Thank You for reading :*

No comments:

Post a Comment