WORK WORK AND WORK

Hi and Assalamualaikum!

Today is 3rd January 2013. This year I'm already eighteen ;) Wuhuuu. No more school. No more homework. Haha lelwz. But.. I'm gonna miss my classmates and also school :') Good Bye School's World. And Welcome Occupation's World ;D For your information, I'm already working. I'm working as sales girl at Double N Collection boutique. I'm working at Kompleks PKNS and Plaza Alam Sentral. Depends on boss's instruction. Sometimes I feel  very very very tired sebab.. Sekejap kena kerja dekat sini, sekejap dekat sana. Haihh penat den ~.~ But now, I'm okayy with that. Kerja mana yang tak penat kan? Betul kan kawan kawan? Saya cuti sekali seminggu je. Dah tak dapat nak ikut family pergi kenduri kahwin or whatever event on weekend ;( Today masuk 27 hari saya dah bekerja. And dah nak masuk sebulan jugak. Cepatnya masa berlalu kan? At Kompleks PKNS, I already know Kak Intan and Kak Mira. They're superb awesome kakak ♥  Meanwhile, at Plaza Alam Sentral, I already know Kak Zati, Kak Suffi, Linda and also Fatin. They're superb crazy cool person. Hahaha. Bytheway, I've just found that ramai budak SMK SEKSYEN 24(2) AWESOME kerja dekat Kompleks PKNS. Wahh, it's will be awesome ♥ Antaranya; Aimi, Jihan, Jannah, Maizatul, Rabiatul, Syakirah, Nabillah Amin, Ismah, Husnul. Sorry kalau nama korang takde. Den tak ingat .__. Bytheway, I met Hafiz Nor Azman at Kompleks PKNS on Tuesday. Ohmygod. He is totally changed. Maybe your appearance or your height? Well, long time no see you, Hafiz. That's why I told you that you're changed. Hahaha. So here some picture when I wear uniform.

 I'm cute and I know it. In fitting room. Hahaha lewlz. 

With Nurin Jazlina 

I told my pretty sister, sis Lynn Ismail that I'm working now. She asked me to take care myself. She also said cari rezeki kerana Allah, In Shaa Allah diberkati. And she gave me doa to read in the morning and evening.  I will share the doa. I will translate in Malay language okayy? 'Aku berlindung dgn kalimat2 Allah yg sempurna, drpd apa juga kejahatan yg terjadi. Amin.' Bytheway she gave me an advice, Thanks to Allah. Beause He give us the chance to live on His earth as a Khalifah. In Shaa Allah, we'll be a better Muslim one day :') Do you want know abut her? Find her at twitter ;) https://twitter.com/Lynsyai

I think that's all the story I wanna share with all of you ;> Bye and Assalamualaikum. Have a nice day ;)
Bytheway, Selamat Kembali Ke Sekolah kepada adik adik saya yang comel and handsome :* Study hard and smart okayy :)
Do follow me on twitter :B https://twitter.com/zera_ahmad

Sincerely,
Zera Ahmad 


Thank You for reading :*

No comments:

Post a Comment