JALAN JALAN

Hi and Assalamualaikum!

Setelah sekian lama tak usik blog ni, finally I'M BACK! Sorry long time no update. Because I'm busy with SPM. But now, SPM is already finish for my course. Science stream finish on 27th November. Awal gila kan? Attention to 5 Berlian's 2012, I'm gonna miss you guys :') Do you know what, tomorrow I mean 28th November is my birthday. Yeahh I'm happy. Happy Birthday to me! ;D

On Friday, 30th November, I watched movie 'Skyfall' with my superb friends at MidVilley. Yaaa it's first time I went to KL with them. It's AWESOME ♥ I went to MidVilley by train with them. After watch the movie, we're having lunch at Subway. Sorry saya batak. After that, we're walking while finding some stuff need to buy. Myra bought Banana milk and Ain bought a ring for accessories. We entered MPH. Usha usha buku je that time. Hahaha. We're waiting Sarirah's mom at Jusco maybe. I don't sure that place. We're riding Sarirah's mom for going back home. Bytheway, Thank You to Sarirah's mom because treating me and others Chatime. I admit that Chatime so delicious ♥ I don't forget to said Thank You to my superb friend: Sarirah, Erina, Myra and also Ain Zulkepli ♥ But, Tasya tak ikut sama. Huwaaaa sadisss ;(

On Saturday, 1st December, I sent text book to SPBT's room. Yaaaa I came to school so early. Awal ke? *garu kepala* Myra and Ain datang agak lambat. Erina lagi laa. Datang lagi lambat. Haiyaa. Sarirah dah balik dah that time. Tasya belum datang agaknya. So, I'm waiting in front of 1 Berlian's class. Finallyyyyy, Myra pun datang. Yeayy! Hantar buku teks dgn Myra. And then, terus pergi kedai mamak. We're having breakfast. Ain pun datang dgn lenggang lengguknya. Ewahhhh. Haha joke joke. After breakfast, we're walking to Ole Ole Section 18. Sampai je dekat Ole Ole, satu kedai pun belum buka. Awal gila kitaorg sampai. Dah taktahu nak pergi mana time tuh. Sbb banyak kedai belum buka lagi. We're planned wanna karaoke today. So, menghabiskan masa selama 2 jam dekat games. Dalam pukul 12, we're having cendol. Anas belanja. Eh? Bukan. Duit cikgu Math yg dah kurun lamanya -.- After that, we're going to Ole Ole for karaoke. 20 songs only RM30 for VVIP's room. It's cheap, isn't right? After karaoke, we're going back home. And I'm so tired T.T At night, I'm having dinner with my beloved family and also my future sister-in-law at Tanjung Harapan, Port Klang ♥

I think that's all my story for last week. Hahaha. If anyone wanna hang out with me, tell me early okayy? Al maklum lah, I need ask permission from my parents. I'm really sorry if my writing berterabur. SORRY. Bye and Assalamualaikum. Have a great day! ;)

Sincerely,
Zera Ahmad ♥


Thank You for reading :*

No comments:

Post a Comment