last post :/

assalamualaikum and hello guys.

how are you? I'm fine. how's your holiday?
ohh yaa , just  5 days bfore 2012. ohh man ! next year I will take spm :3
guys , pray for me yeah and also wish me luck :')
so , apa azam 2012 korang? meh sini , share sikit.
azam sy? sy nak dpt 9A's in SPM and jdi budak lgi baek dri tahun sblm nie :')
#InsyaAllah , sy akan struggle hbis-hbisan for spm :>
fyi , my parents and also my systa and my brother said I can't online start next year.
so , I can online after spm. do you know what , the time so long? :O oh man ! >,<
no more fb , no more twitter , no more blogger and so on.
guys , shorry I can't update any story after this.
mybe this is the last post for this year :(
good bye lappy, good bye everyone. I will miss you guys :')
#anyone have my number, you can text me kayy :>
and lastly , I wanna said happy new year guys :D

boiboi reader , ilapppyou , imissyou :*



Thank You for reading :*

No comments:

Post a Comment