short post

assalamualaikum and hello everyone :)

guys , how's your holiday? fun yaa? that's good. my holiday a little bit feel bored.
do you see that I makin rajin update blog?
ohh yaa , school hoiday rite. so , I spend the time at my beloved blogger ^^
act , I don't have story to share with you , guys. 
I just wanna told you about school. do you ready for school next year?
school holiday tggal brape mggu je wey -_-
yesterday , I took text book at bilik SPBT. 18 buah buku :O
lucky , my dad accompanied me that time. thanks daddy :')
I also bought book. do you see that , I'm very excited to school :D
I know my attitude like childish -,-

guys , start from now please don't said that Hazim and I so sweet. ok deal?
our relationship is over. don't ask me why -,-
and now , he is my classmate. got it?
so now , I'm single mingle dingle. like my friends. ohh yaa , freedom.
no more boy , no more cry , no more couple :')

that's all from me. boiboi. have a nice day , guys.


Thank You for reading :*

No comments:

Post a Comment